A Sincere Message to BioWare (TOR-Talk Video Message)

Bertolli

On February 25th the “Jung Ma” Server Community came together for an immense scale Open-World PvP Event. Both Republic and Imperial community members helped the TOR-Talk/Tribus Communities promote and facilitate this event. The event was a success and an experiment. With over 250 participants that is an astounding turn-out that will define this server in its future.

In this video Tom debriefs the event and declares the victor. Tom also breaks down how last night’s event was an experiment. The TOR-Talk/Tribus Communities will continue to enhance specific aspects of upcoming events to keep a fun and high quality experience real. One of the messages in this video is for BioWare to improve performance for players who don't have super computers. If that's not the issue then please improve server performance. If you enjoy the video we ask you to please subscribe.

To watch the debriefing click here!

If you have any constructive feedback for the event please share...politely. :ph_thank_you:

Edited by Bertolli

Performance is bad for everyone. Its just relative. Someone who normally gets 120 fps might get half that or even lower. Some, like me, can get as little as 3-5 at times. Bioware seems to like ignoring this problem, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they don't respond.

That was a great event for the Jung Ma community but people did suffer from some really bad lag.

I know this sort of derails the thread topic, but the TOR-Talk Staff has found a slew of solutions to accommodate these issues in future events. keep an eye on "TheTORChannel" for a video glance of how we plan to do this.

Edited by Bertolli

Sounds like a blast. On my server, Rakata Mind Prison (PvP), we didn't have a scheduled event, only normal Ilum battles and with around 80 people, the lag was very bad. I have a brand new computer, put together a week before swtor went live, and it has plenty of resources to run this game, yet the lag I experienced was unbelievable.

Performance is bad for everyone. Its just relative. Someone who normally gets 120 fps might get half that or even lower. Some, like me, can get as little as 3-5 at times. Bioware seems to like ignoring this problem, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they don't respond.

Performamce is not bad for everyone. I have no problems with fps, lag or any of the issues others complain about. It's mostly the computers some people use. There is only so much BW can do on their end to help improve performance. In the end the biggest factor is the machine running the game.

Edited by Kilikaa

Performamce is not bad for everyone. I have no problems with fps, lag or any of the issues others complain about. It's mostly the computers some people use. There is only so much BW can do on their end to help improve performance. In the end the biggest factor is the machine running the game.

This is true, it's mediocre computers and older computers that seem to be struggling. But if you bought a decent computer within the past year or so your play-through should be tolerable. Assuming you have decent modifications. I know for a fact I have friends who had little to no issues the night this event occurred; but then again they have higher performance machines.