Sith Inquisitor Having problem chooseing and advanced class

Moosepsc

Hello all,

Hopefully some one can help me. I am a sith Inquisitor and level 15, i am trying to train my advanced class, but after multiple attempts it has failed. I tried talking with overseer kyros on the imperial fleet and his response is i have no time for you. I tried going back to Koriban and doing more quest to see if it was quest related and tried again. I looked on the forums and tried to train on kaas still no luck

I filed a ticket, and it said closed... no response...or i just dont know how to read the response.. possible i have only been playing for 3 days.. this is a new challenge and i love this game...

After the ticket was closed i went back to the imperial fleet with no luck..

Did i miss a quest?

when you submit a ticket do you get a response or just a closed ticket?

is their a way to talk to a GM?

I really dont want to start a new toon until this is max level..

Any thoughts would be most appreciated

Hello all,

Hopefully some one can help me. I am a sith Inquisitor and level 15, i am trying to train my advanced class, but after multiple attempts it has failed. I tried talking with overseer kyros on the imperial fleet and his response is i have no time for you. I tried going back to Koriban and doing more quest to see if it was quest related and tried again. I looked on the forums and tried to train on kaas still no luck

I filed a ticket, and it said closed... no response...or i just dont know how to read the response.. possible i have only been playing for 3 days.. this is a new challenge and i love this game...

After the ticket was closed i went back to the imperial fleet with no luck..

Did i miss a quest?

when you submit a ticket do you get a response or just a closed ticket?

is their a way to talk to a GM?

I really dont want to start a new toon until this is max level..

Any thoughts would be most appreciated

Yes, you've probably missed a quest.

On the imperial fleet, on the main level, go to where the elevator from the shuttle to your starting planet is.

Outside that elevator, on the main level, will be 4 NPCs one of each class. They will start the quest to learn an advance class.

Yes, you've probably missed a quest.

On the imperial fleet, on the main level, go to where the elevator from the shuttle to your starting planet is.

Outside that elevator, on the main level, will be 4 NPCs one of each class. They will start the quest to learn an advance class.

OR if you've already chosen an advance class and are trying to learn the new abilities of that class then:

- go to the trainer (not advanced trainer)

- at the bottom of the trainers screen there are two tabs, one for general class and one for your chosen advance class ... make sure you click that to purchase the skills for your AC

I have a quest tracker, and i have 16 quest noe on koriban, hopefully this ids what you meant by pending. I do have a tutorial for a social is that part of the quest chain?

By pending he meant, top right of the screen above everything else will appear a button labelled 'pending' if there is something waiting for you ... this can happen with the advanced class quest.

Can you access your skill tree (top of screen)? If the button is not there then (i.e. there is a gap in the buttons at top of screen) then you haven't chosen an advanced class yet and should do what I suggest on the fleet.

If you can access the button then you've already made the choice, and should read what I wrote in my second post.