Deserter Penalties Please

-Ransome-

I play pvp alot, and im so tired of being put in a match thats already started and is lost. and im tired of people leaving at the first sign of trouble. there needs to be stiff penalties for leaving a WZ early. Im just putting in my vote, I will not return to read any responses.

has less to do with players leaving and more to do with games starting 5v8.

Yeah I can see how you would be confused by joining a game thats already started, see 5-7 others and assume you just took the spot of a leaver but more than likely you joined a game that started short-handed.

I play pvp alot, and im so tired of being put in a match thats already started and is lost. and im tired of people leaving at the first sign of trouble. there needs to be stiff penalties for leaving a WZ early. Im just putting in my vote, I will not return to read any responses.

I would probably only que with a premade if they did this. I've just lost my patience with people zerging around no where near the objectives to sit out horribly played games.

Basically, stop sucking because I'm tired of carrying people like you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.