love and HATE!!

MSennett

I have been a more than average Star Wars fan for my whole life. I say this because there are people out there that can take things to the next level. I fell in love with MMOs but still felt empty inside. Then came this fantastic game! and while I can sit hear and get a great laugh at all of the spoiled little rotten whiners talk about what is wrong with this game, I have a problem. I never disliked anything about the star wars universe and even went 20 books past return just to see what happened to my friends but this game brought out something in me I didn't think existed.

I hate jawas.... I'll let that sink in.

I never thought twice about them they were just kind of there. I really do not know what is wrong with me but every time I see one of those disgusting little sand leaches I hate them more and more. All of this with out ever seeing one of their faces. Maybe they are really really cute I don’t know but at this rate I would probably respond by kicking him/her?? in the teeth.

I think I need help and have looked for a good star wars therapist (you try to explain a jawa to a person with a couple higher lvl diplomas on the wall) but to no avail. Maybe its just the sith in me coming out.

Please help,

Confused by the hatred.