the 'bubble' is overpowered, nerf it!

Vambro

You're acting as if other classes dont have some sort of defensive capabilities. I'm not even sure what you're trying to gain out of this. I can guarantee you certain classes can burst you real easily within the 20 seconds cooldown (if not specced for it) after putting up shield. Thing is in a real battle situation, there are many things that need to be accommodated for. That shield can only do so much for us and people act like it's a godly skill.

Any class can be bursted down in 20 seconds. Sorc/Sage has the most abilities to escape that scenario.

My point is a Sage/Sorc's defense comes from preventing the enemy from doing damage. A melee can't hurt you if they're CC'd, or 30m away, or snared, or rooted, and with Bubble's short cooldown it is one of the best defensive skills in the game for preventing damage.

And now you're just completely ignoring the fact that other classes have cc's as well. You're also missing the fact of the resolve system. Can't spam all the listed skill. Yes we have a lot of cc capability but the fact is you cant really use all of it if you want to try to maximize it without going into resolve. Just because we have that many doesnt mean that other classes doesnt have cc or a gap closer.

Honestly if people think that we're so op, please roll that class so I can have a lvl up my sentinel and face roll sages.

I listed off a Vanguard's CC as an example. Sage/Sorc has WAY more CC, of course you can't just spam CC all day long, but snares and roots aren't affected by Resolve. If you CC-break a Vanguard's Cryo Grenade they'll only have you CC'd for a grand total of 2.5 seconds over a minute. Even constantly fighting Resolve and the enemy CC-breaking Whirlwind, a Sage/Sorc can do much more than that.

Edited by savionen

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic