An Introduction to Roleplaying Seminar

Qi-Raan

Greetings one and all. My name is Qi-Raan and I play on the Shaltin Tunnels EU server. Let me talk to you about about an issue that's had me concerned for some time now: Roleplaying.

Now, Shaltin Tunnels, like many other servers, is a 'Roleplaying Server', but I have noticed something missing, during my hours playing. That thing being... The roleplay! It's even a problem to the level where there have been people in general chat honestly asking what 'roleplaying' is, or else, I suspect, guessing that it's something that takes place in the bedroom... Let's not even go into that.

The problem then is that so many people on Shaltin Tunnels and likely other servers, are simply not aware roleplaying as a past-time exists, or hold certain misconceptions about it that turn them away from what they could actually discover to be a fun and engaging hobby!

The solution to this is simple and something I'm sure everyone will be glad to see more of: Community Initiative! I intend to run weekly seminars on Coruscant, on the Shaltin Tunnels server, going over a basic introduction to roleplaying, etiquette between players and creating character concepts. In time, I really hope that these lessons and meetings will help improve the general state of roleplaying on Shaltin Tunnels and the wider game!

Anyone who wishes to attend can do so. Any age, level, or degree of experience roleplaying before in real life, or MMOs is perfectly welcome. If you don't want to come yourself, but know someone who you think might benefit, feel free to send them too!

Important Stuff

The meetings will be held at roughly 5PM, GMT, every Tuesday. They will be held on the Shaltin Tunnels, EU server. The meetings will take place on Coruscant, in the garden on the left as you approach the Senate Tower.

P.S: On a personal note, these meetings were meant to start this week, but it slipped my mind. I would like to offer my personal and heartfelt apologies to anyone who waited, to no avail. I am truly sorry and I will do everything I can to be there this coming Tuesday.