So when is my Sorc. gonna be able to fight Republic/Jedi already?

Darth_Solrac

I've been fighting pretty much everything else under the Dromound Kass sun. Bounty hunters, Mandalorians, beasts, fellow Sith, just killed a Sith Lord (Skotia) but when do I encounter who I'm actually supposed to be at war with?

I'm LV 15 going on 16 & currently going to find more artifacts in the temple or something for my master.

Am I close?

Well... you're on Dromund Kaas which isn't exactly a bastion of the Republic so... probably when you're on a world with a Republic presence.

Edit: Also, technically, that early in the story you aren't actually at war with the Republic. Everyone's still operating under the Treaty of Coruscant at the beginning of the story.

Edited by Lurkz

Let's see... Korriban- No Republic presence

Dromund Kaas- The Republic supposedly does not know if it's existance

Balmorra- Fight against Republic-funded resistance

So basically, wait until Balmorra. One thing I've noticed, is that it's the opposite here than in WoW, which I used to play. Basically, the Alliance wouldn't get quests to fight the Horde for a long swath of their levelling time, but the Horde, which the Empire kind of parallels, got to fight Alliance NPCs from day 1. In SWTOR, it's the opposite, the Trooper/Smuggler gets to lay the beatdown to Imperials on their origin planet, Ord Mantell.

I've been fighting pretty much everything else under the Dromound Kass sun. Bounty hunters, Mandalorians, beasts, fellow Sith, just killed a Sith Lord (Skotia) but when do I encounter who I'm actually supposed to be at war with?

I'm LV 15 going on 16 & currently going to find more artifacts in the temple or something for my master.

Am I close?

You'll get there eventually. But really, you haven't even left the homeworld yet. Dromund Kaas doesn't exactly have a really large surplus of jedi running around. :jawa_wink:

Like the guy above said, the planet you go to after DK (Balmorra) has some jedi for you to beat up on.

Edited by LyriaFrost

Well... you're on Dromund Kaas which isn't exactly a bastion of the Republic so... probably when you're on a world with a Republic presence.

Edit: Also, technically, that early in the story you aren't actually at war with the Republic. Everyone's still operating under the Treaty of Coruscant at the beginning of the story.

Right thanks.

There is a Jedi on Dromund Kaas, if you really want to fight him. IIRC, go to Lord Gratham's estate, straight in through the front gate and keep going straight; veer left rather than going into the furthest building ahead of you, and there's a hill you can go up, with a Jedi at the top.

Let's see... Korriban- No Republic presence

Dromund Kaas- The Republic supposedly does not know if it's existance

Balmorra- Fight against Republic-funded resistance

So basically, wait until Balmorra. One thing I've noticed, is that it's the opposite here than in WoW, which I used to play. Basically, the Alliance wouldn't get quests to fight the Horde for a long swath of their levelling time, but the Horde, which the Empire kind of parallels, got to fight Alliance NPCs from day 1. In SWTOR, it's the opposite, the Trooper/Smuggler gets to lay the beatdown to Imperials on their origin planet, Ord Mantell.

No those were just seperatists seperating from the republic