LF Duo Partner

NutsyAC

Greetings,

I've recently finished levelling a sage, and being a little bored with endgame I'd like to roll a new character. Having spent some of the time enjoying a single player game, with the occasional quick and dirty PUG with nay a word said other than 'hello' at the beginning, and 'thanks' at the end (leaving me feeling a little cheap like I've been on some sort of one night stand), I thought it could be more interesting to play the whole game through as a duo - idea being we only play at the same time so advance the characters/story together. So, I've made this post hoping that there's someone else out there who would like to do the same thing, and will post a few bits and pieces about myself/my character below to see if anyone is interested!

Character:

Race / Class : open to suggestions for a good duo - so up to you, anything except sage! I'd normally be human, unless you have a good roleplay idea for something different.

Faction : either! Haven't progressed through the imp story past black talon at all at this point, so might be a good possibility to play though the imperial story with another republic player who hasn't seen it yet however I'd be equally happy to play a republic character.

Alignment : I will be mostly Light side, with the occasional rouge choice.

Other: I will probably find (as much as I try not to), that I will be good at running off ledges/getting lost/aggroing random mobs/generally dying in stupid ways.

Server: Currently playing on trask uglo, but would consider a different server if bribed by the right dancing blue twilek girl offering cookies.

Other:

General: I have a GSOH and might make you laugh a lot (either at me or with me) if you have similar taste. I generally am easy going and don't take things too seriously.

PVP: I enjoy a bit of world pvp/duels particularly if there's a reason for them, but grinding out warzones I found to be pretty boring!

Hours: I'm available most evenings after 5pm GMT (often earlier depending on work, sometimes later).

Roleplay: I'd be interested in a little bit of light/medium roleplay, but I am new to it so you'll have to forgive me if I'm either not very good at it or go OOC fairly often.

My ideal partner would be available 2 - 3 evenings a week, would be patient enough not to be annoyed too much when I get us both killed, will enjoy the game and a bit of roleplay but won't take it too seriously, and will have a good sense of humor! They will be happy to play through the story at a relaxed pace and be reasonably chatty so i don't spend all evening talking to myself :p

IRL : There's a little IRL info on my profile, but if you want to know anything else feel free to ask!

So there we go, hopefully that didn't make me sound like a desperate weirdo or some sort of dating ad. If anyone is interested, pop me either a PM or a reply to this topic with a little about your ideas for a good duo or a new character and we can go from there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm interested in duoing through SW:TOR, my idea of a good duo would be like a smuggler and a trooper or a sith warrior and sith inquisitor, 2 different classes so we could see two different stories at the same time. If you're interested contact me in-game on the server Hedaar Soongh my character name is Ako'lan he's on the republic side or contact me via pm.

Hey guys,

There are some of us who are doing the same thing, and so far it's been great fun. I encourage you to give it a shot.

If you want, join us on our forum- we're thinking that if we get enough like-minded people, we could start a guild and keep doing this through endgame...