When can you send out four companions?

belash

As the title suggest, I am looking for an answer to when I can send out four companions. Is it related to your level or class quest? My trooper was able to send out four companions when he hit level 40, but my friend recently hit 40 but can only send out three?? It seems to suggest its class driven, but I would like to confirm that.

Thanks!

As the title suggest, I am looking for an answer to when I can send out four companions. Is it related to your level or class quest? My trooper was able to send out four companions when he hit level 40, but my friend recently hit 40 but can only send out three?? It seems to suggest its class driven, but I would like to confirm that.

Thanks!

Funny Enough, i Hit 40 on wednesday, and i though i could Send out 4 - nope had to do the Class Quest to the End to get My 4 th Companion and Ablity to sent Out 4.

If I remember right the number changes every time you get a companion, except when you get your 4th companion (not counting the ship droid).

For my BH, when I got Mako, I could send out 1. When I got Gault, I could send out 2. When I got Torian, I could send out 3. When I got Blizz, I could still only send out 3. When I got the Haulk, I could then send out 4. I'm assuming at some point, I'll get to send out 5.

Edited by TopherZax

every companion you get, except ship droid, adds to the number of companions you can send out.

No it doesn't.

Troopers get their 3rd companion in Nar Shaddaa. If you haven't gotten to level 25 yet, you still can only send out 2.

On the other hand, If you're 25+ and you only have 1 companion and your ship droid (most notably Sith Inquisitors and Imperial Agents) your "Max Deployable" number disapears from the upper right corner of the Crew Skill window till you pick up another companion, then the "Max: 3" appears again.

If I remember right the number changes every time you get a companion, except when you get your 4th companion (not counting the ship droid).

For my BH, when I got Mako, I could send out 1. When I got Gault, I could send out 2. When I got Torian, I could send out 3. When I got Blizz, I could still only send out 3. When I got the Haulk, I could then send out 4. I'm assuming at some point, I'll get to send out 5.

Both my Bounty Hunters are currently at the Interlude for Chapter 1 so I (obviously) haven't picked up Torian yet. I can send out Mako, Gault, and Ship droid at the same time for both of them.

Just to verrify it's level based... one of my troopers was level 24 when he finished Naar Shaddaa last night.

At that point he was level 24 had 4 companions (including ship droid) and could only send out 2 companions.

I did the Spaceship mission, then got to Tatooine starting the quest line there still at level 24 and still only able to send out 2 Companions.

He did a couple of quests in Anchorhead and hit 25... The Crew Skill screen still said Max: 2 but I reloaded the UI (Control U twice) and then the crew skills screen said I could send out 3.

So it's definately level based not story based, but the crew skill screen wont update till you reload the UI.