I lost my gun!

Bradyslayer

I just turned 50 and didnt grasp the concept of custom armor until just now (the fact that I can pick what looks the coolest and just change the mods in it to make it better: I thought every orange piece of equipment had different base stats.)

So! I remember having a lower level gun (around levels 16-25 perhaps) That was silver, had a HUGE barrel, and had a small scope on top of it, with a bright green lens. I thought this was the coolest gun I ever, and now I realise that I can upgrade it to be my level 50 gun, Id like to find it again.

Anyone have any ideas what it was and where I got it from? And if I can get it again?

I just turned 50 and didnt grasp the concept of custom armor until just now (the fact that I can pick what looks the coolest and just change the mods in it to make it better: I thought every orange piece of equipment had different base stats.)

So! I remember having a lower level gun (around levels 16-25 perhaps) That was silver, had a HUGE barrel, and had a small scope on top of it, with a bright green lens. I thought this was the coolest gun I ever, and now I realise that I can upgrade it to be my level 50 gun, Id like to find it again.

Anyone have any ideas what it was and where I got it from? And if I can get it again?

From the description/level range it sounds like my favorite Blaster Pistol, the Hammer Precision Holdout. I like it so much, I dual-wield 2 of them :). Take a look at it here.

If that's it, you get it from the last boss in Hammer Station. You should be able to solo it easily at 50... ;)