The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech Stats

XinnKoda

So maybe you guys can help me out a little. I'm a little confused as far as what the best stats are for. I'm a level 35 powertech and I'm not interested in tanking. I picked powertech over mercenary because I liked the abilities better and everyone on the forums said powertechs typically do better in PVP. So here's my question, I'm looking to be mostly DPS, so should I go for Aim primarily? I always have 2 options with gear, primary aim with secondary or endurance, or visa versa. I always pick Aim over Endurance. I'm currently sitting on about 700 Aim and about 600 Endurance with my armor and such. Should I reverse this so I have more endurance and less aim? I seem to hit pretty hard in PvP but I can't take much damage at all. Seems like when I go 1 on 1 with any class my health drains super fast. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance,

George

Generally speaking, if you're taking endurance over aim, you're probably going to be a tank. However, with that said, most mods retain the same total number when you add both aim and endurance together, so you're really just trading some aim for some endurance. If PvP is what you're focused on, I would go with the endurance since being melee generally means you'll be taking more damage (not to mention you need the health to close in on the pesky ranged).