Question about Belsavis Dailies/Bonus Series.

simP_

Ok, so on my shadow, I hit 50 on hoth. So I havent finished the main storyline yet. On belsavis, I have access to some of the daily quests, 3 of them and one heroic. I have to complete the bonus series to get to the other heroic and quests. But... the bonus series quests are available for me to do. If I do them, will I have access to the rest of the dailies?

And, If I do, do them, will I break the actual bonus series, when I'm able to get it after finishing the main story line?

well incase anyone else is wondering, doing the bonus series quests without actually having the bonus series does allow you to do the rest of the dailies.... as for it breaking the actual bonus series when you get through the main storyline, I don't know.... Edited by simP_

Ok here's what happened to me.

I picked up the bonus series on Belsavis and started working through it along with whatever daillies I could find. I reached a point in the bonus series where the quest bugged out on me and the quest giver for that particular part of the series wouldn't acknowledge me or the quest. So I deleted the bonus series and finished whatever dailies I could find. BTW, the bonus series quest I was stuck on turned out to also have a daily which I completed.

Upon leaving the planet, I noticed the the bonus series starter was offering the bonus quest again which I picked up which put me back at the beginning of the bonus series. Now, thinking I'd have to run the whole bonus series again, I went to the next toon I needed to talk to to progress. The quest led me to the orginal quest giver (skipping the first two quests in the series) of the quest that bugged out on me. However, since I completed the daily, he completed the quest and sent me back to the bonus series starter toon, who completed the series for me. Resulting in me only having to complete the part that bugged in the first place.

Now what does this mean (I think)? The game tracks the quests and their completion whether you're on the bonus series or not and counts the completion.

So to answer your question (I hope) it doesn't matter if you have the bonus series or not, if you complete the quest in the bonus series it will still give you credit for the series (as long as it's one of the dailies) when you do start it as long as you do it in the 18 to 24 hour time period. I think, I'm going to test it tonight.

Edit: Ok no I didn't answer your question directly.

I think that if you have some progression in the bonus series you have access to all the dailys on Belsavis since it seems some of the dailys are actually part of the bonus series. I would at least do the first part of the bonus that leads you to the camp with the dailys.

My question is after you complete the bonus on Belsavis do you also have to complete the bonus series on Voss to get access to the main quest on Ilum and more then 2 dailys.

Edited by SFC-Lawndart