Questions about leveling through WZ's + Classes

Zanez

Just wanted to know a few things about leveling through warzones 1-49.

Thinking of doing this just because id like an alt, but mostly because respeccing my sniper everytime i wanna do some pvp and then again to do some HM's is a pain (because i really like playing lethality in WZ's which isnt good for PvE)

Just wanted to know how long it takes compared to going the old questing way?

Are the queues generally okay in the lower bracket?

Whats the best thing to do regarding class quests whilst leveling through PvP, and also about crew skills.

What do you do about gear, would you buy it on GTN since you arnt really getting any through quests?

lastly just wanted to ask what class would you regard as enjoyable in PvP (specially in lower levels). Not asking the most OP, or what i should play, just opinions. Ive really enjoyed lethality on my sniper with all the dots and nice burst, as well as quite a few defensive CDs

Takes longer than questing by quite a lot, I would recommend at least doing space mission dailies to boost you on the way as well as class quests.

As for enjoyable class, that would be personal preference and what you want out of your PvP no one can tell you which class you find enjoyable only what they find enjoyable.

As for enjoyable class, that would be personal preference and what you want out of your PvP no one can tell you which class you find enjoyable only what they find enjoyable.

Yeah that is what im asking, which class they find fun and interesting in pvp and why

I leveled my vanguard with WZ + class quests from 14-50 (valor 49 at 50) It took just under 8 days played time. My gunslinger leveled to 50 in 5 days played but with very few WZ (valor 16 at 50).

I am sure those are not speedy times but the difference is pretty obvious between the two.

My next toon will do WZ to reach valor cap (current level) and then quests to reach next level. Should speed it up a bit and still have valor 49 at level 50.