Anyone know where to get this?

MariaJ

Oh. I saw it on a site called http://www.torhead.com. Guess I was looking on one of those beta sites XD:eek::eek:

Torhead's data are VERY unreliable. A lot of that stuff is from beta, and there's no way to tell what's currently in game. It could be a great resource, with some heavy maintenance.

I don't know offhand if that item is in game, sorry.

Orange gear comes from a lot of places:

* flashpoints (farm any you can; they all drop orange gear)

* quests (this one is tricky, since there are a lot of long quest chains and there's no way to know what items you'll get)

* commendations

* random vendors (check Specialty Goods vendors, armor vendors, light side/dark side vendors, and social vendors)

* GTN (from a fresh screen, select armor, select type of armor, start search, then sort by level; all the orange items will be displayed first)

* drops from champion and world boss mobs (farm planets below your level for a chance to get nifty rare orange items)

* crafting (obviously if you could make this item you wouldn't be asking about it :p)

Note that a lot of items look very similar to each other, with minor color or texture changes. Even if you can't find the item you're looking for, hopefully there's something out there that looks pretty close. All of my chars have collections of orange gear so I can closely control their appearances, so I'm sympathetic to your plight here.

Good luck!

Torhead's data are VERY unreliable. A lot of that stuff is from beta, and there's no way to tell what's currently in game. It could be a great resource, with some heavy maintenance.

I don't know offhand if that item is in game, sorry.

Orange gear comes from a lot of places:

* flashpoints (farm any you can; they all drop orange gear)

* quests (this one is tricky, since there are a lot of long quest chains and there's no way to know what items you'll get)

* commendations

* random vendors (check Specialty Goods vendors, armor vendors, light side/dark side vendors, and social vendors)

* GTN (from a fresh screen, select armor, select type of armor, start search, then sort by level; all the orange items will be displayed first)

* drops from champion and world boss mobs (farm planets below your level for a chance to get nifty rare orange items)

* crafting (obviously if you could make this item you wouldn't be asking about it :p)

Note that a lot of items look very similar to each other, with minor color or texture changes. Even if you can't find the item you're looking for, hopefully there's something out there that looks pretty close. All of my chars have collections of orange gear so I can closely control their appearances, so I'm sympathetic to your plight here.

Good luck!

Wait what's a GTN???:confused::confused:

Galactic Trade Network, aka the auction house in SWTOR. Check both your normal GTN and the cross-faction one on Nar Shaddaa.

What do you mean by cross-faction? Do you mean where the Jedi and Republic items are also on there alongside Sith and Imperial items???:confused:

What do you mean by cross-faction? Do you mean where the Jedi and Republic items are also on there alongside Sith and Imperial items???:confused:

There are three GTNs in game now:

1) Imperial Fleet / Dromund Kaas (Imperial only)

2) Republic Fleet / Coruscant (Republic only)

3) Nar Shaddaa (this one can be accessed by both sides, so it's cross-faction)