Problems w/ quest "Rapid Response"

Taltarni

I've already leveled a Commando to 50 on another server, so I've completed this quest. It's a lvl 25 class quest on Tatooine where you have to kill bomb droids.

I did not kill all the droids when I completed this quest before. I'd say it's impossible to kill all of them without dying, because, at most, you can live through 3 explosions before you die, and there's a lot of them.

My problem is that the quest doesn't advance. I kill 2 or 3 of them and when they kill me it says I failed the quest.

Is anyone else unable to complete this? I'm not sure if the quest is bugged now, or not. I've reset it, and tried with various different companions, but the outcome is always the same.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I also had problems with this quest. A quick search would show you the answer.

Basicaly you need to run around the edge of the map away from the droids. Dont even try to kill them. Use your stuns and knock backs to stay away from them and use determination to run faster when they slow you. So jump run and concussion, hide behind things, just keep moving. have good medpacks ready cuz you will take a couple blasts.

Just keep moving.

Once the droids get close enough to you, they'll start their countdown before exploding. As long as you aren't right next to them, you shouldn't take much if any damage. I usually just TAB-target and spam Hammer Shot while backpedalling, which keeps me safe and the droids blowing themselves up.

Hope that helps.

Like they all said: RUN!

And if you are defeated you will go back to the start. You will have to find the guy again and go through that cut-scene before the droids re-appear and you can try again to complete the mission and advance the story.

I also had problems with this quest. A quick search would show you the answer.

Basicaly you need to run around the edge of the map away from the droids. Dont even try to kill them. Use your stuns and knock backs to stay away from them and use determination to run faster when they slow you. So jump run and concussion, hide behind things, just keep moving. have good medpacks ready cuz you will take a couple blasts.

What this man said. I died countless times before someone suggested to just run around in circles, without even hitting the droids. Sure enough, it worked.