Complayning about way of treating people in game (!!! Some Spoiler)

FoxPT

Hello,

I come here to complain to the way that we are treated in Corellia, when u take the public transport system the Tram and we reach the next station not only we are dumped out from the train like a pile of something, since the train when arrives turns to the left side, as even we are lef in the middle of the tracks if another train comes we are dead smashed.

That its no way to treat passengers :D

And another thing someone says that we should visit the Axis Park since we can see the wild life of planets .... no one said that we going to be eaten for that same wildlife....

Tk good when we reach the Axis Park there is there a father and her little girl yeling at a republic guard regarding the unsafety of the park .... i didnt undertand the part when the guard says "We are in a War Area" what ???? should we come visit the Park another day. :rolleyes:

Love the post....and in the spirit....

"Five to one against and falling..." she said, "four to one against and falling...three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality." She turned her microphone off — then turned it back on, with a slight smile and continued: "Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."

Ok now i am really angry .... i almost been smashed by another train like i said it going to happen ... if wasnt my great Jedi skills i would be part of the railroad or feeling like a moskito in a windshield.

I hope the comitee of the comitee of the comitee take some action very soon. :D