server help please

Rocco_

without noticing i have been playing in an over populated server in the north america servers, this was due to my work hours and not my own time zone, i moved to the EU servers after finding out a few friends played but when i moved to their server it was totally dead (max of 40 people in republic fleet at peak) were as the north america server i was in hit 130+.....

im looking for a populated english PVE server in the EU that has good numbers but doesnt get full... bonus would be a pve server that has a good pvp community (i like to pvp on my terms not some one elses, i know im a wimp)

without noticing i have been playing in an over populated server in the north america servers, this was due to my work hours and not my own time zone, i moved to the EU servers after finding out a few friends played but when i moved to their server it was totally dead (max of 40 people in republic fleet at peak) were as the north america server i was in hit 130+.....

im looking for a populated english PVE server in the EU that has good numbers but doesnt get full... bonus would be a pve server that has a good pvp community (i like to pvp on my terms not some one elses, i know im a wimp)

Try Hydian Way. Last night at 10.00m there were around 90+ on the republic fleet. PvP in warzones seems fairly balanced and I've only had one fight which was called off early by not having the required number of players on each side (it was on a working week-day though).