help please

daredevil-

im mostly an RPGkinda guy but really wanna get the full mmorpg experience. going to start another character soon and play on a PvP server to get the multiplayer thing going. ( im paying $$ for it so why not) i would really love some pointers for someone who never ever played an mmo and would really like to avoid getting kicked as much as possible. i get the whole tank and healer stuff. but i get the feeling im going to need to build my new guy up and armor up ALOT in order to compete and be a more appealing teammate. any helpful hints and tips would be great!! thanks guys Edited by daredevil-

The best way is to play.

Run through a few missions till you reach say, level 15. That way you get a feel for the game, the mechanics, the combat system etc. In your spare time, when you are not playing read up, or watch on youtube, there is a wealth of info available.

Then I recomend to help with the social apsect of the game, you join a guild. Look for one that is 'casual' and that welcomes new players.

Try this http://www.tortoolbox.com/quiz/

It is an excellent 'quiz' that matches your answers to a guild that offers what you are looking for.

Hope this helps! If you need anything further, feel free to message me.

Xericor

thanks guys!!!! i been playing PvE and currently level 17. just thinking how much invested time i have put into this one characterand it is a long road to create a new guy on a PvP server. i have a family that needs dads attention and as much as i wanna nerd out completely i only can when everyone is asleep. anyways thank you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.