Quinn Healing bugged?

Sith_Cho

Not sure why but on my Sith Assasin, Talos Drellik starts healing me once I dip below 90% health.

Quinn on the other hand will not heal me sometimes until i hit the 30% mark. Medwatch is up and running he just prefers to do soggy dps instead of healing me sometimes.

Is there a bug that I haven't read yet regarding Quinn and his medwatch stance?

Not sure why but on my Sith Assasin, Talos Drellik starts healing me once I dip below 90% health.

Quinn on the other hand will not heal me sometimes until i hit the 30% mark. Medwatch is up and running he just prefers to do soggy dps instead of healing me sometimes.

Is there a bug that I haven't read yet regarding Quinn and his medwatch stance?

I think it more movement bug than a heal bug, he wont move into range to heal you, instead he will just sit at 30m and attack.

If move the the fight back so you a standing on him he will heal you.

Talos probably is the same but since you and he stealth into melee range anyway, he's never out of heal range.

Edited by AngelousWang

The problem I noticed (and it took me a ton of deaths to figure it out instead of just raging about it) was that if you charge into combat, frequently you leave his heal range but begin combat at a high enough health that he doesn't prioritize healing you over attacking. So he starts attacking out of heal range or line of sight, and never is in range to heal, so he just attacks while you die.

Just make sure that you're charging into combat, not out of range :p

The problem I noticed (and it took me a ton of deaths to figure it out instead of just raging about it) was that if you charge into combat, frequently you leave his heal range but begin combat at a high enough health that he doesn't prioritize healing you over attacking. So he starts attacking out of heal range or line of sight, and never is in range to heal, so he just attacks while you die.

Just make sure that you're charging into combat, not out of range :p

this. In spite of what his healing skills look like, hes pretty beast when geared well...and doesn't range bug. I got into the habit of getting a bit closer to the mobs before leaping in. Use to leap at max range, and got healed less.

also watch corners and LoS environments. our leap carries us past many cracks and crevasse that creat LoS issues with him. we don't notice this because our leap still gets us there. Even if it's not LoS, he may decide to try to run around it while were already in combat...and he can bug there too

Edited by Elyx

Quinn is weak.

I had outfitted him with mostly orange gear but he doesn't heal and he barely does damage. I turned off his fighting and just kept his healing on and he's fighting when he should be healing.

I took off all his best armor and gave it to Vette. Now I don't have any heals but then, I didn't have them when he was there so now I use Vette for range fighting.

At least she does what she should be unlike Quinn. He Suxs!

Edit*

It doesn't matter if he's right on top of you while you fight. He still suxs!!!!! No heals and barely any damage. He's in the dog house now. I have no use for him other then crafting.

Edited by RikHar

I'm having the same problem with Quinn too, when he heals, I'm doing really good (walking out a fight with full health), but from time to time, he just keep shooting instead of healing!!! Now I know why, LOL, I'll stick close to him.

Also, I have a question about this "can't be target kotol shots" (or something like that), I often get that from tougher enemies, what is that do? does it means I can't be healed by Quinn?

Also, I have a question about this "can't be target kotol shots" (or something like that), I often get that from tougher enemies, what is that do? does it means I can't be healed by Quinn?

no that is the kotol jolt spell he does. It can only be used on a single target once every 30 secs... stupid if you ask me.

Quinn is weak.

I had outfitted him with mostly orange gear but he doesn't heal and he barely does damage. I turned off his fighting and just kept his healing on and he's fighting when he should be healing.

I took off all his best armor and gave it to Vette. Now I don't have any heals but then, I didn't have them when he was there so now I use Vette for range fighting.

At least she does what she should be unlike Quinn. He Suxs!

Edit*

It doesn't matter if he's right on top of you while you fight. He still suxs!!!!! No heals and barely any damage. He's in the dog house now. I have no use for him other then crafting.

Not sure why your getting different results then I do. I've had him carry me from 20% health to full multiple times during solo fights with champions.

Maybe he doesn't like you....

Yeah, I agree with above, I'm very happy with Quinn so far (except when I charge out of his healing range). He can heal pretty well, and he can keep the less enemies busy while I'm chopping down silver enemies. Say I have a silver + 2 normal, I can jump in the kill the silver while Quinn heals/hold arggo for the lesser baddies. After I'm done with the silver, Quinn can normally take off 1. So.... no complains here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.