My server's population went from heavy to light within one month..

AGSThomas

I'm on Dark Reaper as well. We're well populated, but far from the highest pop PvP server regardless of time zone.

http://www.torstatus.net/

The sad thing is that the top three servers on their list are the unofficial Aussie servers, and all of them will soon be losing a good portion of their populations. I've talked about it with the Aussies I know (Jekk'jekk Tarr here) and they say they are all leaving.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad thing is that the top three servers on their list are the unofficial Aussie servers, and all of them will soon be losing a good portion of their populations. I've talked about it with the Aussies I know (Jekk'jekk Tarr here) and they say they are all leaving.
^^^^

I might reroll to a proper Aussie server for my last month or so of subscription, depending on when they finally launch them.

I rolled a semi-serious alt on The Swiftsure a week ago just for ***** and giggles without realizing all the aussies are bouncing soon.

To be honest, I don't think they realize what they're asking for. They have it good on these servers. Their servers will feel like barren wastelands compared to what they're used to, their GTN will be worse, and so will their queues. I'm east coast playing on a west coast server. My ping isn't far off from what the aussies claim to be hitting and I get by just fine. If you they think .2 seconds is game breaking for them, they have another thing coming. Their servers will be empty standards and so will become the servers they just left.