Hey you - Where'd you come from?

SinisterWaffles

Figured I'd start a thread not dedicated to ************ and moaning about what appears to be an experiment in EGA launching.

I'm not necessarily talking geographic locals, however - University of Tennessee, sup?

I mean games; what gaming backgrounds make up our late-to-preorder SWTOR community? Lineage2, WoW, Gears of War mainly. Can't stand CoD as of late. love you

Been through a few such as FFXI 6yrs, Dungeons & Dragons, Aion & EVE. Each of them have their ups and downs but don't have any regrets about playing or leaving them. Took a lot of time off from playing MMO's and spent the last year+ back in school and developing a FFXI private server which I stopped recently for developing my own Horror RPG using Unity3D.

I see you included FPS as well so that puts me in the Borderlands, CoD, Rage, LA Noire and the list goes on. Love a good variety of games so that would include Myst, The longest Journey, Tunguska etc.

There are simply so many games out there that it gets really difficult to name them all. Especially since I go back to the Atari & Commodore 64 era. Nothing like an old fashioned text game "The hallway ahead is dark and grim, you hear scratching off in the distance. To the left you catch a shimmering glimpse of light illuminating under a door. To the right you see an old painting of a man whose eyes appear to move along with you." Investigate - [L] Take left hallway - [R] Take Right Hallway - Go back - [Q] Quit.

It really took a lot of patience to have to read a game back in the day.

Figured I'd start a thread not dedicated to ************ and moaning about what appears to be an experiment in EGA launching.

I'm not necessarily talking geographic locals, however - University of Tennessee, sup?

I mean games; what gaming backgrounds make up our late-to-preorder SWTOR community? Lineage2, WoW, Gears of War mainly. Can't stand CoD as of late. love you

FF11 and 14, WoW, DCOU, LOTRO, Warhammer Online

Guild Wars, Maplestory, Rift. DND online.

I tried most of the AAA mmo's on the market right now so i have a vast understanding of MMO's or MMORPG's and countless console games

I'll play SWTOR loyaly until GW2 then i'm out for good