I hear you guys listen to community, then hear me out plz.

lazybynature

Hello BW and others on forum.

Well BW, you made a great game and i really hope you keep up the good work.

I know you guys don't have much MMO experience, but let's be serious about it.

If you would have put 2 guys to make a bit of research on others MMO out there you will not have failed at some simple things that would have made the player experience with SWTOR much more enjoyable.

1. Give players the option to vote kick afk players in war warzone.

2. Penalty for leaving a warzone before it ends.

3. Cross servers warzones.

Those 3 things are a must on every MMO, and they should have it implemented the day they've launched.

Now, let's talk about the things you've missed, or didn't consider they will help players.

1. In Voidstar, when players connect as defender, they spend ~30s in the air till they get to the point where they could join the fight. This is absurd. When a player joins as defender he should be teleported to the place hi's teammates spawn.

2. Voidstar and Alderaan Civil War. Minimap is our enemy. Please make the player icon on minimap to be over door/turret icon, so we can see better how many teammates are near that area.

3. In warzones, let OPS leader to add lieutenants, or even pass leader to someone else. (don't forget to block the option to kick someone from ops)

The thing that i've suggested are not like "fix this class skill", "fix ilum", "give this class more survability" and the changes will affect everyone in a good way.

Please consider those changes.

Thank you.

-- EDIT --

4. Next target should target players/mobs in a 90 degrees angle in front of player (if there are any), not random around him.

Edited by lazybynature