LFG system is demoralizing

paladinjb

Even as part of a large guild it is still demoralizing trying to put together a flashpoint group. I find it harder and harder to stay logged in unless a raid is scheduled.

The PVP queues are getting to be a bit slow as well, and Ilum is hit and miss, with mostly miss, for action.

Even as part of a large guild it is still demoralizing trying to put together a flashpoint group. I find it harder and harder to stay logged in unless a raid is scheduled.

The PVP queues are getting to be a bit slow as well, and Ilum is hit and miss, with mostly miss, for action.

Have made enough friends/contacts on my server that I log on and get 6-7 different groups asking if I am interested I'm lovin it :)

The guild I joined because my RL friend was in are all level 50 players.

Meaning as I'm still leveling, I have to sit in the Fleet for ages trying to get a group for Flashpoints.

They really need to introduce a universal LFG Channel so that even when on planets doing missions you can still find groups for Flashpoints.

Greetings everyone!

As we already have several threads for discussion of the various aspects of Looking for Group systems, we're closing this thread in the interest of consolidating discussions. We encourage you to join the existing discussions about this topic in the following threads:

Thanks!