The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dual speccing ideas

GarrickBlackSun

When they do implement dual speccing, what should I max out in Powertech? Shield and Pyrotech or AP and Pyrotech(which is how I'm building my character at the moment)? Any thoughts or suggestions?

I think the best bet is to do one tanking and one dps that what im going to do if they indeed do this

When they do implement dual speccing, what should I max out in Powertech? Shield and Pyrotech or AP and Pyrotech(which is how I'm building my character at the moment)? Any thoughts or suggestions?
Why dual spec with dps and dps? There's nothing really to gain other than just doing two different styles of dps. I'm a shieldtech and I plan on going with AP as my second spec since it's what I usually spec into when I have to respecc for hardmodes and ops when need be. The only downside is having to have another set of gear. But personally I already have a full set for ST, full set for pvp tank, and full set for AP. Will be nice though not having to pay upwards of a few hundred thousand credits a week in respecs.