The Game and the flashpoints.

Develeron

Now first of all i want to say that i like this game very much.

Just started 3 days ago and i'm a level 28 commando, the game is really nice and the lore is awesome, the quests feels so real and rarely get boring.

But here comes the part that scares me, i rarely see any other players. It feels like playing a single playing RPG game most of the time. And i can live with it, as long as i do quests and try to get to level 50 but what then? Now most of my time goes to doing quests i've never done before as i'm new to the game and just rushing to level 50. But i don't even want to think about how it's gonna be at end game.

Either Tor has like 50 players per server or the maps are way to *********** large, but tbh that can't used as an exemple really. I also play eve-online, probebly has the biggest game world in the world. But never feels "Lonely", but then again eve only has 1 server, but maybe they should have fewer servers or something cuzz playing an mmorpg that feels like a singel player games aint that tempting.

Don't get me wrong i'm not flaming, i love this game but it just scares me to think about how it's going to be later on.

Also, I know there is a LFG flag and comment crap in /who, but why not make a queue based system for flashpoints? like the warzone.

Where you can choose which flashpoint you want to do, at what difficulty that puts you in a queue just like the warzone. With that you wouldn't have to spam general with "LFG" all the time, and you could actually do something else while waiting for a group to be assembled by the system.

I love this game and i hope it doesn't get ****ed up cuzz the server itself feels so empty of players, and it's such a hassel to find flashpoint groups.

If any dev's read this, please address these issues.

I think i read in one of the community Q&A's that there is.. i could be wrong.

Like you I enjoy this game and leveling up. I kinda get what you mean with the large single player RPG type atmosphere. Again I don't mind because I think the game is fun and I love the Star Wars Universe. Just meet some good people as you level up so when you get to 50 you can do endgame with them.