What armor parts do you use?

Algeroth

So I just reached BM on my merc (yay me) and are trying to deside what armorparts I want.

I'll probably switch different specs depending on what role I need to fill so I'll be healer one day and missile spamer another.

From what I've heard Alacrity is useless so I want to go for power/crit/surge but looking at the BM armor parts I can't really find any parts that will work together, they either got alacrity or accuracy but never crit/surge together (which would be more logical)

In my opinion. Buy a set of gear that allows you to modify it. Then every planet you clear, as you collect a butt load of commendations, use them at the mod vendor to upgrade your gear. Gives you more control of what mods you're using, rather than being stuck with a chestplate that's 15 levels below your character because all you loot to replace it is full of willpower and cunning.

In my opinion. Buy a set of gear that allows you to modify it. Then every planet you clear, as you collect a butt load of commendations, use them at the mod vendor to upgrade your gear. Gives you more control of what mods you're using, rather than being stuck with a chestplate that's 15 levels below your character because all you loot to replace it is full of willpower and cunning.

until 1.2 when the set bonus's go with the armor mod this is fail for a BM in pvp

he isnt talking armor, he is talking mod's

get 30% crit 70% surge and then stack power imo tbh

use duplicate pieces from rakata and BM pvp gear to get as high of a mod level as possible.