Looking for static player(s)

oilandeskfan

I've just started playing this game recently after watching some "Let's Play" episodes. In these episodes there were two people that played the game and completed quests together. I was thinking of trying to same thing. I'm looking for another that would also be interested in this.

These characters would only be played together so that we could both keep on the same storyline. We would meet once or twice a week for maybe a couple hours. I live in MST and would besically be available on evenings (later in the evening for those of you on the east coast). For me, I don't care if we play on the Alliance side or the Sith side, but I think it would be interesting if one of use chose more Light Side while the other one chose more Dark Side. This would provide a nice contrast of character development. I also don't know a lot about the game, but I'm assuming that based on starting areas, both of us would have to select the same class. Also, I don't care what server this is on.

Anyway, that's the basics of it. Please let me know if you'd be interested or if you have any questions. So far, I'm just looking for one other person, but if more would be better, I could certainly do that as well.

I admit, this sounds pretty interesting of an idea.

I should also mention, it wouldn't really be about zerging or anything like that. Just something that's casual, laid back and just wanting to have fun and enjoy the game.

If you want to try it out, let me know. (Thanks for the response too. :))

To start at the same planet, you would just have to pairs of:

-Jedi Knight / Consular (Tython)

-Smuggler / Trooper (Ord Mantell)

-Sith Warrior / Inquisitor (Korriban)

-Bounty Hunter / Agent (Hutta)

Those pairs start on the same planets together. :)

Ahh, I didn't know that. I've only tried out a couple of classes.

Thanks. :)

Oh, and I'd advise anyone who wants to try this not to play the same class. Playing the same class means you either do each story area twice, or split up for it. Playing different classes means you get to ( if you want ) see two stories on one go.

Also means less gear competition.

Oh, and I'd advise anyone who wants to try this not to play the same class. Playing the same class means you either do each story area twice, or split up for it. Playing different classes means you get to ( if you want ) see two stories on one go.

Also means less gear competition.

Good point. In that case, I would like to play it with the pairs mentioned earlier. Since I only have very limited experience in some of the classes, I don't mind which one I take.

I've just started playing this game recently after watching some "Let's Play" episodes. In these episodes there were two people that played the game and completed quests together. I was thinking of trying to same thing. I'm looking for another that would also be interested in this.

These characters would only be played together so that we could both keep on the same storyline. We would meet once or twice a week for maybe a couple hours. I live in MST and would besically be available on evenings (later in the evening for those of you on the east coast). For me, I don't care if we play on the Alliance side or the Sith side, but I think it would be interesting if one of use chose more Light Side while the other one chose more Dark Side. This would provide a nice contrast of character development. I also don't know a lot about the game, but I'm assuming that based on starting areas, both of us would have to select the same class. Also, I don't care what server this is on.

Anyway, that's the basics of it. Please let me know if you'd be interested or if you have any questions. So far, I'm just looking for one other person, but if more would be better, I could certainly do that as well.

I'm interested in this, what character are you planning to play with and on which server?

Thanks everyone for your interest. :)

I've been contacted already to start this. If it does not work out with the other person, I will be using this thread as a reference to contact those that have responded interest. If I contact you and you'd still be interested, we could try it.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...