3 reasons for quitting this game for now

Fendril_Tharkun

Cheers all,

as a final feedback to the devs, i am quitting this game for three reasons:

1. open world pvp is a joke, especially illum, huttball is nice though but that doenst compensate.

2. pve flashpoints are boringly easy and grinding tokens like in world of warcraft is realy not motivating.

3. the tons of bugs that are not fixed since the start are realy realy annoying, accomanied by the worst customer support i have ever seen.

the only realy good thing you did in this game, was the class storyline.

thanks

3. the tons of bugs that are not fixed since the start are realy realy annoying, accomanied by the worst customer support i have ever seen.

Every game has bugs in the beginning and every game has gone and fixed them at the same rate as this game however, my comment is more for the last part or #3.

I am guessing that you have never been a client or had to call AT&T for support. BW CS is miles ahead of what AT&T used to be.

Cheers all,

as a final feedback to the devs, i am quitting this game for three reasons:

1. open world pvp is a joke, especially illum, huttball is nice though but that doenst compensate.

2. pve flashpoints are boringly easy and grinding tokens like in world of warcraft is realy not motivating.

the only realy good thing you did in this game, was the class storyline.

thanks

here are my responses:

#1) pve games are always pvp second and this has been a pve game from the beginning.

#2) skip what you don't find fun and there is still lots of content.

#3) bugs happen. in all games with patches and launch. takes time to fix things because one line of code can effect 1000's of other lines.

#3b) customer service: called customer service TWICE: first time took a while to get to them (at the first three weeks of launch btw) but when i got there i was helped witin 10 minutes and successfully helped. i couldn't seem to remember one of my 5 questions, so they got the answer for me after verifying my identitty. second: the other night i moved and my code fob is mis placed.... they verified my identity, and they removed it from the account so i could play that night. I'd say that's damn good customer service.

enjoy your rants. some things are bugs and cs can't do anything about that and some think that cs can help with something that is technical.... it isn't.

Darth Freki

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a thread for feedback compilations.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum. If you'd like to add your list of suggestions, we encourage you to post in the following thread in the interest of helping us keep compilations consolidated:

Thank you!