Ciridium War Armor

Kovack

I've completed all the Corellia missions as a Trooper and I'm still mission the chest and boots from this set. Anyone can tell me how to get them? I know we can buy a chest from the commendation vendor that looks just like this set (not the same name) but I would still be missing the boots.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've completed all the Corellia missions as a Trooper and I'm still mission the chest and boots from this set. Anyone can tell me how to get them? I know we can buy a chest from the commendation vendor that looks just like this set (not the same name) but I would still be missing the boots.

don't know where it drops, but I don't expect it to be in the game. there are several other "sets" where items are missing or a mix of orange/blue items.

additionally, at 50 you mod your existing pieces till better gear drops where either only half the mods can be removed or not at all, not to mention you get no set bonus then.

• 5 months later...

Not that it likely matters now with as much time as passed, but for those who find themselves here in the future

The Chest piece is one of two chest rewards from "The End of Torvix" heroic 4 in the Black Hole

I can't imagine Republic is different from Empire in this regard (my Trooper is still just 41) but I completed all these with my BH long before the Black Hole was added and all pieces except the chest could be obtained through quests on Corellia. As a previous posters has stated, the chest is now available from The End of Torvix quest.

EDIT: I don't recall the name of the quest but I recall it was in the first area (for boots) but this would not help you as I am Imperial and you are Republic scum. ;)

Edited by Darth_Ralnova