Hunting for a wife/husband??

Shekoru

If the title brought you here, and you think its for real life its not. But me and a friend made a game out of a drunken night of playing. And I thought I would share it with the community.

(Sorry if in the wrong area. don't really know where it would be good to place.)

But off topic^^^^^

The game is pretty simple.

1. You must be in a NPC conversation with another player so your able to roll* in the conversation.

2.*(THIS IS IMPORTANT)* YOU CAN ONLY ROLL FOR YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE IF ALIGNMENT IS ON THE LINE.

3. You must state that your are ROLLING to try and get them. And it must be done before you ROLL for the conversation.

4.The minimum number that you have to roll to win is 80+ you can make it higher but 80 is the lowest number you can try for.

5.*(ALSO IMPORTANT)* YOU CAN ONLY TRY ONCE PER NPC. EVEN IF YOU GO INTO THE CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PLAYER AFTER COMPLETING THE ITEM PREVIOUSLY YOU CAN NOT TRY MORE THAN ONCE PER NPC. SO CHOOSE WISELY.

6.If two people roll for one NPC and they both get over THE ROLL NUMBER THE AGREE ON.

whoever gets the higher number wins.

*Preview of a conversation*

NPC:BLABLABLABLABLABLAB

Player 1: ROLLING 80

Player 2: ok ill also ROLL 80

Player1:Text option 1 (bottom left corner, rolls 89)

Player 2:Text option 2 (bottom left corner, rolls 123)

Game: Dananananana you have earned 50 light/dark alignment

Player 2:I win shes my wife

Player 1: dang it ok =(

If you like the game or think that something can be added to it to make it better just leave a comment, or if you think i should just take down the post. Ill be looking at this every other day or so. *COUGH* And maybe if the game get popular BioWare might patch it in or something like that. *COUGH* but if not o well it still keeps me entertained.

if you want to friend me i am on JUYO, toons name is Opinion.

for those who don't know

*Roll or rolling is during a conversation that you and a friend are both in with an NPC and in the bottom left hand corner will show you what you ROLL after choosing a conversation text option.

Edited by Shekoru