PvP toggle pop-up warning?

Sinjynn

I can understand getting flagged for intentionally healing for buffing a PvP flagged person, but how about a pop-up warning for are you sure? And for those that complain about it being a delay in healing their partner, make it so you can toggle that option on/off.

Case being, questing on Alderaan eariler, I saw a huge mass of npc bodies, knew someone was in front of me and eventually caught up to where they were.. sure enough, there lay a dead bounty hunter. Being neighborly, I went to res him, and was quickly pvp

flagged. It didnt take long for the hidden republic person to tear me apart and do a little camping. Of course the BH and myself had to eventually port back to med center and I waited out my flag at a cantina. Don't think it was a setup by the BH to get other peeps killed because lets face it, there's not a line of folks heading to that area to quest.

Not that I don't mind a good fair pvp fight, but I hated being flagged and unprepared.. camped.. and eventually having to make that long trip back to finish the quest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.