Orange gear for wrist/belt and dark vendor

Knockerz

Ok, I just found an archive thread and in it stated that medium orange armor for Marauder doesn't exist on the dark side vendor nor the usual world orange drops, wrist and belt. I been looking for the ah on both republic and empire for couple weeks, which make sense I haven't seen any since medium orange armor for belt and wrist doesn't exist.

Is BW going to fix this soon? This is actually the first oversight that really gets me annoyed. How it possible the game went live and two months later orange gear for Marauuders isn't in the game. Just seem to me, BW intended to switch Marauders to heavy armor, which makes sense in that it reduce development cost and saves time. BW only has to worry about heavy armor for sith warriors instead of two separate types of armor. However, the fact that BW forgot about switching Maraunders to heavy armor is just poor oversight and planning on the part of BW.

I though that the heavy armor on vendors and the boe orange belt/wrist would change to medium armor depending on the character that is inspecting the item.

When is BW going to fix this problem?

Just seem to me, BW intended to switch Marauders to heavy armor

Actually, I think it went the other way. We originally had Heavy Armour and got switched to Medium late.

Same thing for the companions that use Techblades/staves. They originally used ranged weapons but got switched to a new category that they didn't much bother to add to vendors or drops.