Where do you go in Ilum to PVP?

romandaemon

So I was not very clear with a question in my previous post...

Where do you go to PVP in Ilum? Is it an instanced zone inside there? Do I just run over to the opposite side's camp? How does one initiate PVP over in Ilum?

I wish Bioware was a bit more clear with a quest line maybe that guides you there. Not like there is anything else to do at 50 other then PVP.....so why not make it clear and easy to figure out at least to start with.

we flips stuff and fight where ever the action is but the /stuck exploiters ruin the fights, 3 to 1 odds and at least half of them /stuck. you report it and dont get a response, you a have thread for your server grp and get banned GG. If you didn't know, using /stuck on illum gives you an instant respawn. NEAT HUH, When your outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1 its AMAZINGLY FUN GAMEPLAY.................................... Edited by Weilf

So I was not very clear with a question in my previous post...

Where do you go to PVP in Ilum? Is it an instanced zone inside there? Do I just run over to the opposite side's camp? How does one initiate PVP over in Ilum?

I wish Bioware was a bit more clear with a quest line maybe that guides you there. Not like there is anything else to do at 50 other then PVP.....so why not make it clear and easy to figure out at least to start with.

Go to the central point and wait.