Matching the DTB-27 Bolt Pistol?

Gurnicus

I've tried to find a pistol in the game that looks the same as the Legendary BH weapon for my Merc to look a little more awesome. I've come up with 2 models which match.

The Marksman Saboteur

And the Particle Beam Disruptor wrong colour but I'll take what I can get.

Both these links are stolen from Deyjarl's thread

My problem is, I have a horrid feeling that they are Smuggler only. Has anyone imp side been able to get either of these weapons? If so, where from and how please ;o)

You might be right. The fact that neither weapon has a level requirement attached to it and both of them have +Cunning appears to point to the fact that they are quest rewards for Smugglers.

Having said that, take a look at the N-106 Spec Ops Enforcer. It is an off-hand only blaster that appears to use the same model if in a smaller scale, and according to a post on page 15 of Deyjarl's thread by Zomgowen (he also posted a picture), it is available for Nar Shaddaa Commendations (TorHead seems to think so too).

Hope that helped. :)

EDIT:

Looking at the TorHead link for the NS commendations, I noted this off-hand as well: X-213 Laser Disruptor. Looks like the same model but a darker color scheme.

Edited by ZeroPlus

I have DTB-27 Bolt pistol. Got it around lvl 40 i think have no clue where.

Still beter than all the other stuff i find, even in ops. So jup, it's imp also.

Edit: ahh, nwm. i see you don't look for that...

Edited by WileCoyote