Absurd Question about Hammer Shot

mrpakito

I was planning to make a DPS Trooper but finally i decided to make a Healer?

I read that Hammer Shot heals ... but how it' used?

I target a friendly target and click shot and nothing happens ... how the hell is possible i'm so dumb? Or i'm missing something?

Edited by mrpakito

Just to cover everything here. Hammer shot will heal the (friendly)target ONLY if you have combat support cell active.

You get combat support cell at level 14.

Happy healing,

Robdillard

Also another little bit of advice.... DONT use much in PVP unless you are close to the person you are healing....

If you use it far away it is basically putting a "KILL ME NOW" sign above your head.

If you are close to the person (like 2 steps away max) then the stream isnt as noticeable.

Also another little bit of advice.... DONT use much in PVP unless you are close to the person you are healing....

If you use it far away it is basically putting a "KILL ME NOW" sign above your head.

If you are close to the person (like 2 steps away max) then the stream isnt as noticeable.

I've used it from a long range to to get the other team to and get me and most the time they will leave nodes or the ball carrier to....funny how someone people see that beam and think they must kill me.

I've used it from a long range to to get the other team to and get me and most the time they will leave nodes or the ball carrier to....funny how someone people see that beam and think they must kill me.

I've been known to do this as a deke on my trooper in WZs too, especially huttball. I'm gunnery spec so I'll go into an open area, pop off a couple shots with support cell active, switch back to AP quick then destroy the people that come running to kill the "healer".