Quick question about armor

bejay

hey fellow troopers,just a quick question.

Is there any dark coloured armor around like black with blue/red/yellow/orange stripes or even blue/red/yellow/orange armor with white stripes????

im so sick of the white armor and want me some different colours.

that is all,thx :D

Some of the 40ish level armor is a grey/black with color details. I know I found a few pieces on Balmorra- they're like the Vanguard/Commando quest armor rewards, but with orange/yellow striping in places.

Edit: I use a darker suit myself- some of the Vanguard/Commando Balmorra armor, with a little Transparisteel from Tatooine.

Edited by va_wanderer

hey fellow troopers,just a quick question.

Is there any dark coloured armor around like black with blue/red/yellow/orange stripes or even blue/red/yellow/orange armor with white stripes????

im so sick of the white armor and want me some different colours.

that is all,thx :D

Level 49 crafted armormech gear is kind of dirty, banged up black/grey for dps and tank.

I went to torhead to find some links of images but they only show the bounty hunter version, which, like all bounty hunter gear, looks like a junkyard slapped onto a mannequin.

The names of the gear would be "powered ultramesh <blank>" for tank gear or "heavy exoskeleton <blank>" for dps. I forget heals and the other set names. But both of those are either dirty slightly purplish black on black for the dps set, or silvery grey with red highlights for tank set.

Sadly, the heavy exoskeleton black on black doesnt look as cool as it sounds. Not sure why but it looks generally not that cool. Then again I have the epic chest and legs but am suffering from Robo Space Clown syndrome of an orange/white helm, red/white boots, and orange/white gloves.

HONK HONK HERE COMES BOZO THE TROOPER.

/sob

WTB patch 1.2