The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vanguard class ever going to get fixed?

boomxi

Just gonna back this post. SOME of the "ability delay" stuff is really just the cast bar descending while our avatar is performing an animation that GETS READY to fire his or her attack.

I think combat will flow a lot better if you go class to class and fix/speed up ability execution, like the OP stated about Troopers.

*sigh* i say again big class changes come in this way lets take patch 1.1.1

the first number is for the expansion

the second number (1."1".1) is the current story line that we are in so right now we are in rise of the blah blah

the 4rd number (1.1."1") is the number of which the patch are applied'

now saying all that game changing stuff wont go in small patches and 9/10 times you have to wait for the next story line to get one most changes will come in 1.2 when that drops if you dont believe me go look at 1.1 when that drop so stop asking every week for class changes its only fixes right now

read that list of issues. I think the trooper, in particular, vanguard is strong. I have pretty good success in warfronts and against mobs. All in all, I enjoy playing trooper and think the "issues" list is pretty negligible.

When you ask is the class going to get fixed, you infer that it is broken. That is far from the actual case. there are some minor nuisances, but beyond that it is mostly snivels...