PvE and PvP Armor Mixture

OpenConflict

Has anybody messed around with mixing the pve and pvp gear together. Going 10% expertise and then the rest PvE gear to maximize your main stat.

Not sure if it would be really worth it. Being full BM is like what 700 expertise ~15% or something.

Main focus is getting more damage w/o losing a lot of defense capabilities in PvP Ilum and/or WZs

Edited by OpenConflict

expertise DRs start getting pretty bad around 9-10% i hear, at 630 exp im at 11.85% pvp boost so 700 wont get you 15%, 12.5% at best

sacrificing ~2% pvp boost for more str/end and whatever secondary stats you need is certainly worth it imo

im currently working on getting some columi gear to change out for a few of my pvp pieces

expertise DRs start getting pretty bad around 9-10% i hear, at 630 exp im at 11.85% pvp boost so 700 wont get you 15%, 12.5% at best

sacrificing ~2% pvp boost for more str/end and whatever secondary stats you need is certainly worth it imo

im currently working on getting some columi gear to change out for a few of my pvp pieces

Have you switched out any of the stock BM mods for other class tier 2 mods e.g. I was told switching out for the BH gloves mods is pretty popular right now.