Vulkar Highway: Republic side

Swfanfun

Not sure if this is the right place to do this, but I am running out of options.

With a content patch already released a while back ago and another one on the way, it would not be wrong to assume that upcoming content patches would include new social items as rewards. I believe now is the best time to get your social points maxed, new items will be right around the corner and I want to be ready to reap the benefits. Right now, the reward system is pretty weak, most of the really nice stuff require social ten (max). Therefore it is really hard to find anyone willing to grind social points. I just wanted to invite anyone playing on Vulkar Highway, Republic side to join me in a journey for social points. The best/fastest way to do this is to mount-run through The Esseles flashpoint on normal. It takes about 10 minutes skipping all the conversations and yields about 250 points give or take (depending on rolls). This may seem like a long grind, but I think once you see the rewards and how rare they are, you will see it it was very worth it. A few runs a few days a week and in a month you'll be social ten and ready for whatever rewards they throw your way. If you are interested whisper me, Moosetrax, or send something through mail. We can set up a time to run this.

Thank you for your attention, hope to hear from you.