Need Advice for PVE Maurader spec

Crossar

Hey guys im just looking for some advice, im currently using the rage tree with the maruader (i used to primaily pvp) and am now feeling the pressure from my guild to change as we are now doing ops regularily. I was wondering if anyone had good setups for pure DPS for pve. I would love to get advice and see/adopt one of them! if you guys could post your builds with advice on why its the best pve spec that would be awesome. thanks!

Annihilation does more damage if you get a straight run at something. Without the need to change targets or stop DPS.

Carnage isn't very far behind in terms of damage, not far at all infact to as near as makes no difference.

Full columi mara, both rakata weapons, rakata head/belt.

The mainhand weapon is new, but with columi, i was taking:

24/25s average for 32.5k gold mob : Annihilation

27/28s average for 32.5k gold mob : Carnage

Musta killed the same elites 10 times using the BH tank companion.

Changing targets is what kills annihilation, because the bleeds often don't apply to full stacks and targets often die before ravage ends etc etc, or you miss the annihilation uptime buff due to moving. Annihilation doesn't start the insane damage until about 32seconds in or so (full annihilation buff stack) so i think if i could find a stronger elite that i could solo this would probably come out as hard results.