Force cloak doesn't even work in PvE like 90% of the time

GregMD

Say I have too many enemies on me at once or I just killed a group and a pat attacks me with low health, force cloak rarely ever does what it's supposed to. As soon as I force cloak, the enemy stands there for about a second and then just keeps chasing me. Why the **** is this not fixed yet?

Say I have too many enemies on me at once or I just killed a group and a pat attacks me with low health, force cloak rarely ever does what it's supposed to. As soon as I force cloak, the enemy stands there for about a second and then just keeps chasing me. Why the **** is this not fixed yet?

I have seen this too but they do not chase me they chase my pets. Seems that for what ever reason the aggro on pets are a lot further away than us.

Have the same problem in PvP, Force Cloak and everyone sees me still. On the other hand, I have 2 points stealth detection and never see an Operative or Asssin who vanishes.

This is not true, You get a Blackout-like ffect when you force cloak. People usually spams AoE as soon as you disappear, so using Force cloak + Sprint will save your life 90% of the time. Throw up Reslience to keep you from being knock out of stealth by DoTs too.

I have thrown up Resilience + Force cloak + Sprint and run straight through my pursuers to escape many time in Ilum. :)

I will just say in my opinion that Force Cloak is not working as intended and if it is I am not at all happy with it.

Many many times in a Warzone I don't care what I do. Srint or pop Resilience I am seen and knocked right back out. I even put 3 points in to icrease my stealth and speed. Those feel wasted and I plan to respec out of it soon.

Maybe my idea of what stealth is supposed to be is wrong. I expect to be undetectable except at close range or by the use of another class ability. Thats it. I often feel like I am seen coming from a mile away.

There isn't some hack is there?

I will just say in my opinion that Force Cloak is not working as intended and if it is I am not at all happy with it.

Many many times in a Warzone I don't care what I do. Srint or pop Resilience I am seen and knocked right back out. I even put 3 points in to icrease my stealth and speed. Those feel wasted and I plan to respec out of it soon.

Maybe my idea of what stealth is supposed to be is wrong. I expect to be undetectable except at close range or by the use of another class ability. Thats it. I often feel like I am seen coming from a mile away.

Sometimes I feel like stealth in this game is more like camouflage from WoW rather than a normal stealth, it just feels so mediocre sometimes

Don't use Force Cloak. I never use force cloak in PvP. But then again I want to to hit me. I am tank with 24+ HP and 7k Armor and procing relics plus all my skills and 1750 armor adrenal makes my day to have a guild healer there guarded and them trying to kill both of us and can not.

I had 110k Protection in Voidstar the other night with 190k damage and 49 kills.

Edited by Rejectoo

Don't use Force Cloak. I never use force cloak in PvP. But then again I want to to hit me. I am tank with 24+ HP and 7k Armor and procing relics plus all my skills and 1750 armor adrenal makes my day to have a guild healer there guarded and them trying to kill both of us and can not.

Why are you replying to this post? If a person is having a problem with an ability, the answer is not "Don't use Force Cloak." Not every Shadow is tank specced.

yeh both pvp and pve i have noticed the issues mentioned.

PVE i always switch passive on theran and then cloak. I have only noticed it with theran, perhaps he is healing at the same time as cloaking? which breaks his cloak..

Another glitch i have seen, when they attack me and im stealth, i remain in stealth as they are laying into me, until i attack back..

Slight fix is required i think

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.