The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hi! I'm Sechlaiinn

Sechlaiinn

Hello community!

I am a new player, both to SWTOR and MMOs, who lives in the Midlands of Great Britain (The island), and would like to find a couple of players to begin my SWTOR career with as, regrettably, none of my IRL friends are nerdy enough to join me on SWTOR :(. I love star wars, and have been waiting for this game, (and for myself to stop being a miser and buy bootcamp), since March. I think I'd like to RP my character, so anyone on those servers, I say an especially big hello to.

Thanks for suffering through my greeting!

Sechlaiinn

Greetings Sechlaiinn and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started. We also have our handy New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources which shocases various links that might assist you.

We have several member created guides that might help out, too!

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are paying, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

Hope that helps!