PvP Healing Tank???

Soulrx

This question only applies for PvP. Has anyone tried switching some mods around and prioritizing gear for Endurance>Aim>Defence>Crit?

If so, have you found it more or less effective with regards to survivability and being able to live longer while healing (mostly with more than 1 person attacking you).

I've not tried it, but this is what I'd suspect to happen (theorycrafting)

It will just be a tradeoff in terms of amount you are healing yourself versus the amount of hit points you have. Going Defensive will net you more hp's and you will take a bit less damage, but your healing output will be lower. Working aim + crit/power/alacrity you will take more damage but heal a lot more too.

I think it will be about even. We can outheal 1 dps class without problem. When 2 are against us (aim specced) we can hold them off with energy shield (talent specced) and supercharge. While I've not done an Endurance spec, it would probably function about the same. You will probably be able to tank/heal through 1 dps class, but 2 + will give you the same problems.

Though I do think that some +def is worth looking into for a pvp spec. Maybe not raising it too much (diminishing returns) but a little extra def will help out. And your talent specs are a major factor as well.