Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

A couple of quickfire guild questions :)

llesna

Hi all,

I did search for this information first, but couldn't find the answers I was seeking, so thought I'd quickly ask here.

(1) Are guilds faction-specific or open-ended (i.e., Imperial/Republic only or open to both)?

(2) Do guilds prefer to recruit your individual character or you as a whole (i.e., just the one character or as many as you have)?

Sorry for the newbishness of those questions.

I really appreciate anyone who can answer those for me :)

Kind regards

llesna

Edited by llesna

Hi all,

I did search for this information first, but couldn't find the answers I was seeking, so thought I'd quickly ask here.

(1) Are guilds faction-specific or open-ended (i.e., Imperial/Republic only or open to both)?

(2) Do guilds prefer to recruit your individual character or you as a whole (i.e., just the one character or as many as you have)?

Sorry for the newbishness of those questions.

I really appreciate anyone who can answer those for me :)

Kind regards

llesna

Guilds are faction specific yes. You can't have both Empire and Republic players in the same guild. There could however be two guilds in different sides that are sisters. Not the same guild, but the same community.

As for the second one it really depends on the guild. Though I haven't heard of guilds that restrict you to having only one character in the guild. That's just me though and again it depends on the guild.

Hope that helps!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.