Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Levelling Advice

Philosomanic

Okay, I'm a level 22 Shadow, currently using this. My planned lvl 50 build is going to be this. As you can tell, I've been putting all my points into infiltration so far, and it's been working out fine. Now for the question:

As I level, would you recommend getting all my infiltration talents first, or putting some points in Balance/Kinetic before level 40?

I'm probably going to stick with infiltration until level 32, because having Whirling Blow at 30 force will make solo PvE much faster, and it'll make my life easier when I end up tanking heroics. However, after that, I'm wondering if Force Synergy and Applied Force won't raise my DPS more than Exit Strategy and Deep Impact.

Edited by Philosomanic

i would recommend to change talent based on how many points you currently have.

At some point it will be better to have Upheaval with Circling Shadows instead of topping infiltration without the top talent (don't remember name, lol , kinetic <3 :)

On Wednesday talent tree reset is free, use it :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.