Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Moving sidewalks in Spaceports

Felli

Good morning!

I'd like to suggest that spaceports, especially the ones in Coruscant and the empire version, implement an idea that is used in airports in real life: the moving sidewalk. You walk up, step onto a conveyor belt and get whisked along to your destination. This would help some of those long walks through those tediously big 'ports a bit less tiresome.

You'd think this sort of technology would be used in some of the more urban-centric worlds as well, like Nar Shadaa.

This sort of technology would also be useful in large buildings like the Senate Tower and that enormous Organa house on Aldebaraan. How inbred is House Organa anyways? There are so many Organas it becomes humorous. (Love the last bonus quest for that planet, nice twist at the end.)

• 1 year later...

Where I come from, we call them people-movers ;) It's a nice idea as I love using those in real life, but the spaceports in game just feel too small for this kind of thing. If you made them faster than walking then that's a different story.

But I would appreciate larger spaceports so this could be implemented. I always wanted a baggage claim...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.