PHPBB SW:TOR Style (regular)

rhcpfan

Hello,

I will Release here my first version of one of the manny PHPbb styles that I am gonna make.

Preview:

here

Like I said I will make much more.

Also making templates for:

Drupal

Joomla

Vbulletin

Release:

V1.0

CopyRight:

©Jornb

©John Olson

©PHPbb Group

Some feedback for you:

First things first: This is based off subsilver, I assume? Honestly not a fan at all, and was hoping to be prosilver. Would you be game for that anytime soon? Next: Register/Login buttons look a bit out of place, and so does the search function. As for the two guys just standing there...it could have been better. Maybe sith and jedi going at it? Search around for some images ;) Also, the images don't repeat, or they're not fixed position, so you just end up with a nice image...and then a ton of black space. Also, not a big fan of the transparent image bg for the whole postbit, and the text is a bit hard to read because it's in no container or anything.

Well, that's my .02 hope you take some of it to heart :)

Some feedback for you:

First things first: This is based off subsilver, I assume? Honestly not a fan at all, and was hoping to be prosilver. Would you be game for that anytime soon? Next: Register/Login buttons look a bit out of place, and so does the search function. As for the two guys just standing there...it could have been better. Maybe sith and jedi going at it? Search around for some images ;) Also, the images don't repeat, or they're not fixed position, so you just end up with a nice image...and then a ton of black space. Also, not a big fan of the transparent image bg for the whole postbit, and the text is a bit hard to read because it's in no container or anything.

Well, that's my .02 hope you take some of it to heart :)

tnx for the feedback.

this was just a style i made today because i was bored and waiting for EGA(still not in)

but I will take your feedback , for the next phpbb style

specially that prosilver part ,normally I work with subsilver :)

first gonna work on a drupal template :)

tnx for the feedback.

this was just a style i made today because i was bored and waiting for EGA(still not in)

but I will take your feedback , for the next phpbb style

specially that prosilver part ,normally I work with subsilver :)

first gonna work on a drupal template :)

No problems! Would love to use this for our guild's forums when they open :D

So you are making it Prosilver? I would love you :p

Hey man, one small problem here. I have no Edit button here, not sure why.

Other then that, great theme :) keep it up

PS: sorry, it was a language problem, as soon as I switched from U.S. English to Birtish it showed up

Edited by TurboPlayr