Tips for Early Talents and Keybindings for Watchman Sentinel?

ThadasAndarys

Greetings.

I favor two play styles, Tank and Glass Cannon. For the Tank, I've been working on my Kinetic Combat Shadow which has been rather enjoyable for me and being able to dish out solid DPS helps matters as well. I've been wanting to try the Sentinel for a while now for my Glass Cannon, especially the Watchman variant. The problem is I have read it is a very difficult class to get a hang of, but the rewards are supposed to be great. I have a couple of questions:

1. What talents should I pick up immediately once I get the specialization and how should I progress? I plan on using the 33/8/0 spec here http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIbRrRMfGzZhG.1. With my Shadow, I got Particle Acceleration immediately then got Upheaval, and now working on the rest of Kinetic and then the last two points into Psychokinesis. What would you recommend?

2. What key bindings do you use? I admit I am rather new to P2P MMOs where worrying about such was never an issue, but I know it would help me immensely. My mouse is a standard Microsoft mouse and my keyboard is the factory model that came with my computer. Thinking of upgrading my stuff.

Your input or suggestions are highly welcome.