My Assault Spec

HileyQuiggley

Ive had a lot of people asking about my spec and gear set up so Ill just post everything together and in case others might want to see.

Spec:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#8000cZMcZcIrrzMGrs.1

Focus:

Aim>End>Crit>Surge

Idea:

1. The only stationary attacks I use are Mortar Volley and Hail of Bolts. I do use Plasma Grenade but I link it with Tech Overide.

2. Survivability is great with this spec, Reactive Shield and Adrenaline Rush are up quite a bit more than not having them. If your as busy as I try and stay.

3. If I get into a solo fight somehow its very easy to kite and DoT and basically they will never reach you unless leaping etc.

4. I do run out of Cells after a bit but its not as big a deal as you might think. Hammer shot still slows them and works until you can save a little.

5. Ive been considering dropping AP and just using sticky. Dont get me wrong I love to use it but this spec is about grouping and keeping people off objectives. I find myself using Sticky more often.

6. Im always on the move, Ill hit and run usually and go help on another target. Mainly watching doors and turrets.

7. Huttball Ill follow the ball carrier and just peel off slowing targets as they get closer. Huttball is the only WZ that this spec in any way fails at. Of course I still get my kills and DPS but your not really protecting an objective.

8. On Ilum, well you know DoT is king there so end of this.

Trouble Classes:

Marauders/Sorcs

Easier Classes:

Stealth/Mercs

Anyways, all I got. Hope you have fun with it as I am having. Ive tried all the specs and this one suits me the best.