Wishlist

mavsynchroid

Santa here's my wishlist, do it or else.

I'll be short on this since it's been discussed a lot, Space combat please. Even if just to start off space exploration or even just optional space travel from planet to planet. If any of that worked, let us actually control our ships as we take off and land. You'd probably make it our own instance anyway so it's not like we'd be full up in the hangers.

At the very least let us have pvp space combat even if it's using the engine we have now. Have us make passes at each other over and over firing shots. Give us more ship mods and abilities to make it more interesting. Any of this would be better than shooting ships that float infront of me or carriers than never seem to explode or stop moving even after i destroy their engines.

P.S let me hover my ship over Illum and burn sith to death with my thrusters ;)

I'm a moop if I haven't heard of this yet and it's actually out there, but "dyable" gear? Don't know if we'd actually call it dye except it would make sense for robes. Either way I don't think this includes giving me the same piece of armor 5 levels later in a quest that's the same but just a different color. We want Customization!!

Different textured blades for the lightsabers. I'm guessing a lot of people might disagree, but I liked the different blades you could get in Star wars the force unleashed 2. Not just different colors but different textures, for instance a slightly pulising blade. Again, just a personal one I'd like to see.

A planet filled with lvl 50 mutated ewoks who spit acid and squeal

/fin